1. Stop all vitamins and nutritional supplements.
2. Stop all calcium supplements and cholesterol medications. Wean off all steroids, antidepressants and anxiety medications.
3. Stop eating all dairy from cow milk, including cheese, yogurt, and ice cream. Dairy from soy or rice milk is fine.
4. Stop consuming refined white sugar and artificial sweeteners (including Stevia, Nutrasweet, Equal, Sweet n Low) in drinks, foods, and snacks.
5. Stop eating or drinking products with corn syrup or corn sweetener.
6. If you like sweets, you can use natural organic cane sugar or honey. Natural organic cane sugar is not white. It has a slight tan color to it.
7. Use iodized sea salt instead of refined non-iodized salt.
8. Stop drinking coffee. You may drink green tea instead of coffee.
9. Eat more natural foods. Avoid processed, refined foods with additives and coloring. Avoid foods with added vitamins and other supplements.
10. Drink filtered water, green tea, and fresh squeezed fruit juice. Avoid
alcohol, processed fruit juices with preservatives, and all sodas.
11. Patients with weak kidneys and patients with edema and swelling must
eat a very low sodium diet and must avoid eating starfruit.
12. Women must avoid all cold drinks and foods during the menses.